Reach Academy Feltham is an all-through school in south west London.
It serves children from 2-18 and opened in 2012. The school focuses on using technology pragmatically to support learning in the classroom and manage teacher workload while promoting collaboration. Reach uses Google Suite and pivoted quickly during lockdown to support its pupils with high quality video lessons, becoming one of the Curriculum Partners of Oak National Academy.
In the first phase of the EdTech Demonstrator Programme, Reach worked with primary and secondary schools with a focus on implementing learning platforms and supporting remote learning. We supported schools to develop their staff with the technical and pedagogical knowledge required to support pupils remotely.
In the coming phase, we are able to support schools to:
- Set up a new learning platform on Google across primary and secondary schools;
- Use video to improve the quality of homework provision and support for parents;
- Increase the use of visualisers to support high quality teaching;
- Support collaboration between staff using G-Suite;
- Using technology to support school management processes.