During this new phase of the programme we can offer support in
• School / College recovery
Including a focus on vulnerable learners, tackling the digital divide, using remote learning to support students who have fallen behind and parental engagement through web technology.
• Reducing teacher workload
Including smart use of inter-operating systems to allow staff to enter data once and use many times
• School / College improvement plans
Including EdTech strategies
• School / College resource management
Including data driven school decision making and intelligent management of IT estates
• Securing an accessible and inclusive curriculum, including pupils with SEND and excluded pupils / students.
Including support from system leading special schools
• Key applications:
Microsoft Office 356, Windows networks, Moodle VLE, Edulink1 for parental engagement, CPOMS for safeguarding, SIMS Management Information System, Hegarty Maths, EduCake for science learning, Ever Learner for PE learning, AutoDesk Industry standard design tools,
Chromebooks: integration to AD and management of remote use
EdTechSheff YouTube channel