Devonport High School for Boys is a happy and vibrant grammar school for boys aged 11-18 (and girls in the Sixth Form). Our vision, whatever anyone’s role in the school or personal ambition, is that ‘Everyone Succeeds’. We provide a disciplined, caring environment in which students achieve levels of excellence that reflect their tremendous potential and our high expectations.
Devonport High School for Boys has been a worldwide Google Reference School since 2015 and was one of the first schools to deploy G Suite for Education and Chromebooks in the UK. From a more efficient administration to students who make their own websites to support classes, DHSB made incremental gains to become a more collaborative, effective and dynamic learning environment for the 1,250 students in the school. The whole organisation has embedded G Suite for Education to increase productivity, efficiency and to transform learning in the 21st century.
During the last phase of the programme we supported schools to:
- Deliver high quality remote teaching and learning;
- Develop a digital strategy;
- Creatively overcome the barriers of accessibility;
- Use specific edtech tools across the whole school and subject specific areas;
- Improve staff workload;
- Enhance community engagement.
In this current phase of the programme we look forward to support you with:
- School / College recovery
- Reducing teacher workload
- School / College improvement plans
- School / College resource management
- G-suite for Education (Google).